Board of Directors & Staff
The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce advances economic growth and prosperity in our community.
Program of Work Fiscal Year 2019-20
Delivering mission-critical programs and services
The Board of Directors evaluates operational and fiscal policy, programs, services, and strategic alignment with stakeholder expectations annually through a strategic planning process. The Annual Program of Work identifies measurable goals and strategies around the five tenets of Membership, Economic Development, Community, Advocacy and Governance. FY2019-20 Goals and Outcomes are summarized below.
Encourage membership and retention through innovative programs, services and benefits.
Board Liaison & Committee Chair: Kevin Sullivan
- Grow membership by net 2.0%.
- Achieve annual retention rate of 84%.
- Increase member investor package purchases by 25%.
Economic Development Goals
Position the greater Zephyrhills area as the preferred location for business growth in East Pasco County.
Board Liaison & Committee Chair: Randy Stovall
- Support small business owners and new business growth through one Business Retention and Expansion Program.
- Develop a program or advocacy plan to improve link between education and career in Zephyrhills
- Position the chamber as the premier resource for new business.
Community Outreach Goals
Enhance the quality of life in the greater Zephyrhills community through leadership, programs and fundraising.
Board Liaison & Committee Chair: Vicky Jones
- Encourage and support youth citizenship
- Fund and award $5,000 in scholarships to local youth.
Provide membership awareness by tracking and addressing issues affecting members on city, county and state levels.
Board Liaison & Committee Chair: David West
- Tag items that impact business. Provide useful information to members regarding relevant proposals via literature and/or forums.
- Act as your eyes and ears to identify, research, scrutinize and communicate key legislative issues that may impact members business.
- Meet with elected officials to share our views, influence the introduction, enactment or modification of policy, and ask for their support to ensure a business-friendly environment and the opportunity for economic development.
- The committee will participate in planning and executing Summit and Forums.