Board of Directors & Staff
The Greater Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce advances economic growth and prosperity in our community.
Delivering mission-critical programs and services
The Board of Directors evaluates operational and fiscal policy, programs, services, and strategic alignment with stakeholder expectations annually through a strategic planning process. The Annual Strategic Plan identifies measurable goals and strategies around the five tenets of Membership, Economic Development, Community, Advocacy and Governance.
Encourage membership and retention through innovative programs, services and benefits.
Board Liaison & Committee Chair: Kevin Sullivan
- Our focus is to connect our members to each other through innovative networking opportunities.
- The Chamber provides education and leadership development opportunities for our members.
Economic Development Goals
Position the greater Zephyrhills area as the preferred location for business growth in East Pasco County.
Board Liaison & Committee Chair: Randy Stovall
- Support small business owners and new business growth through one Business Retention and Expansion Program.
- Develop a program or advocacy plan to improve link between education and career in Zephyrhills
- Position the chamber as the premier resource for new business.
- This includes business attraction, job creation, and workforce development.
- The Chamber cultivates relationships with local, state, and federal elected officials to effectively lobby for pro-business policies on behalf of our members.
Community Outreach Goals
Enhance the quality of life in the greater Zephyrhills community through leadership, programs and fundraising.
Board Liaison & Committee Chair: Debbie Murray
- The Chamber engages community through leadership, programs and fundraising.
- The Chamber maintains the visitor’s center with professional staffing and quality services.
Provide membership awareness by tracking and addressing issues affecting members on city, county and state levels.
Board Liaison & Committee Chair: David West
- Tag items that impact business. Provide useful information to members regarding relevant proposals via literature and/or forums.
- Act as your eyes and ears to identify, research, scrutinize and communicate key legislative issues that may impact members business.
- Meet with elected officials to share our views, influence the introduction, enactment or modification of policy, and ask for their support to ensure a business-friendly environment and the opportunity for economic development.
- The committee will participate in planning and executing Summit and Forums.